Project Challenger

Noise
This post is 3753 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Only a small crappy one but im chuffed to nuts with it as these aint easy to come by at the moment.

My brother managed to get hold of a 1:72 scale Challenger 2 MBT model kit to build :hyper:

Ive not built an airfix model in years so gotta see if ive still got any bits up in the loft but im not optermistic due to the moving in of the other half 6 years ago and her compulstion to remove any man den item.

Here is the little baby which will soon take pride possition on my desk at work

DSC_0515_zps0bzft4tj.jpg

Ive already started to put down the base colour green and last night i painted the tyres on the wheels and guide rollers, and fould one of the wifes old make up brushes and trimmed the brissels to paint the metal work on the tracks.

DSC_0516_zpsvpvlfsgn.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well she ain't missed it yet, only time well tell. If you don't hear from me in the next 48 hrs your know it was her new one

• Like 1

If you need any tips on building it have a look here

http://airfixtributeforum.myfastforum.org/index.php?sid=a601179c215fa8d0e5aceb83d4142736

Also looking at your paint pots you may have both acrylic and enamel, just remember you can put acrylic on top of enamel but not the other way round.

Cheers for that mate, i just thought paint was paint ha ha.

Looks like a very busy forum that! LOADS of sections to look through.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online