finding out the year of manufacture

carrott000
This post is 3883 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello all, im in australia but someone on here might be able to help,i have recently aquired 2 yamaha 100cc twostroke bikes both in rather sad states of repair ,i recocnised the style from when i was a kid to be yb100s.

but the frame number starts with L2 then numbers both the engine numbers match the frames i think they are maybe 60s bikes and not 70/80s of which i remember they are pretty much in pieces so i will post some picks when i put one together and see if it goes ,compression is good so should go

any pdf workshop manuals knocking about for these things ?

any help will be apreciated,

also to aussie members here there is no copliance plate on either bike and no holes or marks where one has been,could the still be regiserd without.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, Can't help with the ID on your bikes but as to the PDF files you want it's a big NO NO on here to copy any manual as they are nearly all copyrighted and we will get screwed if we so much as mention anywhere you might go to get one, your best bet would to be good old EBAY as there are usually at least one book that might suit at a reasonable price. Hope you find what your looking for otherwise.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online