Such a sweet score on parts today for the bike!

feliks
This post is 3904 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got such a sweet deal on a bunch of parts for the FZ today! Kid was super nice, he got hit off his and didnt' want to risk putting it back on the road with a bent frame, so he parted it out, along with his other parts bike...so I got:

• 2 x Complete engines (one with full wiring harness including ignition key lock) - they both have their issues, but between the two there are tonnes of parts
  • 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust with an aftermarket muffler of some type ( pipes from an XJ maybe? FZ has a 4 into 1 )
  • Ignition controller
  • Almost brand new chain
  • Gauge cluster
  • Entire body fairing set (one damaged)
  • Front brake system
  • Two handlebar signal switch clusters
  • Almost new interstate battery
  • Brand new clutch pack
  • Box of misc bolts and shit which will always come in handy!
  • and the ever sought after but hard to find rear seat cowl!

All for less than $300! A steal if you ask me....I did have to drive 2 hours through fog to get there but it was worth it for sure.

11895525656_dcd394fb96_c.jpg
Parts by feliks.ca, on Flickr

11894954493_2d726ec27a_c.jpg

11894958103_5ebcb32764_c.jpg

11895537816_d054a5fa20_c.jpg

11895100384_e7ee979af5_c.jpg

11894690175_61f613d368_c.jpg

11894972543_500990b499_c.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't think I've ever seen a seat cowl for sale, other than the airtech aftermarket one. I got two things done at once and met someone up there to sell some of my old Felix Potvin goalie pads for $200 - pretty much covered the cost of parts. Love how things work out sometimes!

I think Blackhat tinks your getting it posted to you?

NICE SCORE.

One of them motors has to be good,for at least a back up.

Heck yeah man! I'm hoping to start putting everything together next weekend, should have all my gaskets and misc parts from the Yamaha dealer by then, and with these parts I'll be all ready to go! Well...tires too, but those will be next paycheque, or the one after that..... funds shrink fast when you start buying parts! lol Deals help though.

Nice one Feliks it's always nice to have a bin full of spares and nut's and bolts are worth there weight in gold sometimes.

JAMMY = LUCKY. POSTY = POSTMAN/WOMAN SNOWCAT = REALLY !!!!! :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Nice One Felix. Cracking buy.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online