Spada Enforcer Winter Gloves

Grouch
This post is 3910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Spada Enforcer Gloves Black Around £59.99 (also available in high vis)

After riding around using motocross gloves since getting on the road I finally got round to getting some decent motorbike gloves especially as it's winter. Obviously motocross gloves are not waterproof and offer no protection at all.

After trying a few pairs of different brands of gloves on in the shop I settled for a pair of Spada Enforcers. The main reason I bought them was that they fit me really well and were very comfortable. Because everyone is an individual they might not fit the next person as well as me.

The gloves offer a good amount of protection. The knuckles (main & lower) have fitted moulded plastic covering them. They are also very padded. This caused me concern when I first used them as I was used to thin, flexible motocross gloves.These were very bulky and stiff. I quickly got used to them and realised in time after use they would become more flexible due to being worn in.

The gloves are a gauntlet style and have two Velcro fastenings on each glove. The main one is a thin strip that goes over the wrist. The second is a larger wider one that covers above the wrist. Both fasten very well but as we all know in time velcro will stop sticking, especially if it is put in a washing machine.

The gloves are waterproof and I was fortunate enough to get caught in torrential downpour with another 10 miles until I reached home. Although in time like everything else I suppose they will lose their waterproofing. They have leather palms and are 3M Thinsulate. They are wind proof and warm.

One cool thing about these gloves is that they have a rubber blade on the left thumb which you wipe your visor with when it's pissing it down or just to clean it after hitting a bug etc.

Overall for the money they are worth it. Even though they are bottom end gloves they are manufactured well using quality materials. They are comfy, waterproof, warm, and offer a lot of protection. My only dislike was the bulk of them but, I soon got used to them and after using motocross gloves for the past few years having a proper pair of motorbike gloves is a Godsend.

These gloves are also available in a high vis version.

0bd42bf1dc0b703bf817a9f9768fe264_zpsde4c

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online