Weather,,,,,Blame Canada ,,,

blackhat250
This post is 3899 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Have you seen the wide forecast,,,We [ uk] are getting tons of rain, All coming from North America , Huge cold area meets warm front in Atlantic, forming deep low pressure, sucking up water off atlantic , and dumping it here,,,,, I blame DT50 and felix , running round on them 4 strokes. get a sensible bike,,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's typical just shift the blame on someone else, poor ruski's get the blame for everything from flying saucers to radioactive lambs.

• Like 1

Awa quit your bitchin at least you dont have to shovel you way outa the lane every morning and night to get back in ,feck some years I coulda dug a tunnel to china and picked up my own parts with the amount of shoveling done.

• Like 2

Awa quit your bitchin at least you dont have to shovel you way outa the lane every morning and night to get back in ,feck some years I coulda dug a tunnel to china and picked up my own parts with the amount of shoveling done.

:babyha: -------------- :frosty:

Just FN wait till this one get to you its bad here RFN and blowing hard your way now,on my raod the only thing moving is snowmobiles road is closed..LMOA but some how the china man made it to his store(4x4 ford PU) and it's open :buzz: boose and ciggies if you can get there,,keeping my pig in reserve till it get's realy bad then out with the gun and knife :hungry: ..Gov of CAN says you should have min 72 hrs of food,water 140 lb pig should last a while if this crap keep's up. Still got lots of deer and fish left though so he's safe for a while and as not much else to do gona go fishing tonight.

• Like 1

you know the weather is bad when you have to keep a pig on standby for food!

In the UK we have about half an inch of snow and the whole place goes to shit hahahaha

• Like 1

Where did North America get it from?? Russia. Blame Russia! Not Canada..... lol

so, is a communist biological attack on the UK and Canada is the delivery boy.

• Like 1

you know the weather is bad when you have to keep a pig on standby for food!

In the UK we have about half an inch of snow and the whole place goes to shit hahahaha

Ha 1/2 inch of snow we dont even get the winter boots out for that.Got about 3.5 feet of snow in the yard and for wierd weather it's suposed to go up to7 morrow that should make a real nice mess storm drain's will be overflowing.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online