Guide to powerbands, megapower

drewpy
This post is 3908 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

if you need to increase your bikes power, you need to up the power band. this is all the info you need http://www.planetash.net/gos/powerbands.html

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well that explains alot ,see i`m slightly colour blind and pink ,purple and red all look the same to me,My appoliges to all you fuckes running around with the pink power bands I installed thinking they were red ones. O well most of you were tossers anyway and chicks will talk to gay guys. So your all going slower than promessed but at least your talking to women now and have a chance of getting laid finaly.

I have red coating in stock and can recoat your power band if you want,but do you realy want to chance it`s the closest to a woman you've been since your mother held you as a child,ignore all the guys laughing at you butter cup ,,,,face it with out my mistake you wouldn`t stand a chance at ever even talking to a woman never mind gettin laid.

On the look out for a Honda 400 4 now, Bolt on Power you cant get better than that :idea: :idea:

bracket.jpg

"Fines can range from a sensual whipping, to being forced to grow a bushy moustache"

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online