some bargains at argos

Tommy xs
This post is 3920 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've got the Vivitar camera - it's a great bit of kit for not much money.

took your advice got the Vivitar, but got it from amazon for only £39.99 + £9 for an SD card

Watched the Vid, remind me never to go down the shops with you !! camera is ok for a cheap one, nothing wrong with the quality that I can see your not making HD movies after all so it's a fine piece of kit for £40. I do like how £50,000 BMWs get overtaken by a £2K motorbike. Must make them really grumpy to get passed by a nasty biker type :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

good vid but the quality is very poor.

just my opinion .

It think that's more the bike than the camera; i was on my way back to the UK, the tyres were worn-out, the headrace bearings had gone sloppy and the camera was mounted out on the vibey mirror-stalk

You pays your money I suppose - i'd rather have £220 quid in my pocket [more for continental trips] and a cheap cam, than be down £280 for go pro.

I thot it was quite good, no wind noise,,, :yeah: seen a dacia or a Fiat500 pass u at 4.30 :hah: , i see you reeled them in at the End, tho.. :thumb:

I think pic quality isn't bad for the price & I don't have Go Pro money to throw down the road

which is probably what will happen to it in my capable hands, hoping to use it when I go up to Scotland

in Feb for my offroad day prize!

Yeah Tommy rub it in why don't you !!!! Will that be the first time you use you "NEW" helmet as well?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online