Hello!

Wbk
This post is 3923 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone!

I'm Waleed from Pakistan and this is my first post on YOC. :) i've been going through YOC for a while but only as a visitor so finally decided to make an account.

I currently dont own any yamaha bike atm BUT, im building a buggy using a yamaha heart i-e a yamaha rd350 engine. :) i am basically a noob when it comes to bikes so im beginning to use the platform of YOC to learn about the engine i got..

There are a couple of problems im having with the engine which i'd really appreciate u guys to help me with. I bought the engine in used condition from one of our local markets. It came complete with the radiator, carbs, rectifier (which i lost), and a coil which doesnt work apparently. However i did not get the electrical unit with it and am unable to find one, are there any alternatives which could be used for the unit?

Now for the major problem i am facing, since the engine is to used in a road buggy it has to be a self start motor (starts at the turn of the key), how can i convert it to a self start engine? Is there any sort of kit or any sort or part that could be added/modified to make it a self start engine.

I have more queries and have much to learn from you guys, any sort of help would be appreciated.

And guys, please use simple basic noob language as im not aware of the techinical terms. :P

Regards!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi this is the section to say hi,,, not post questions move it to the workshop to get help ,,but in a nut shell to your question NO.

:wavey: welcome aboard!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online