New toy :D

finnerz89
This post is 3923 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i understand for sure man!

those gas gas 300 2 smokers would make an awesome supermoto! .... not sure i would want to try and get all that top end rev power down on the dirt though!

my husky is easy enough off road if you keep below about half revs anything after that and you are chucking up crazy dirt and the back end of it difficult to keep inline..... i'm getting used to it slowly! the bike has tons of torque you can climb hills just about ticking over in 4th

but with a 2 smoke all the power right up the top end....... it would certainly be fun anyways!

can't go wrong with a triumph man! what is it a 750? :jossun: any idea what they are supposed to top out at?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh cool trump" its top 150mph, be a 1050cc aint it. Welshy" all strokers aint top end performers. try the CR500 [ honda]

or maico 490 ,,, tons of bottom end,,,

Check this out,,,

Top end is 145, it's the 675 engine, same as the Daytona, different mapping and 1st gear though.

Off the line it shifts very well though, and it's really easy to ride, dead smooth in all gears even at low speed.

I found the xj6 I did my test on a bit snatchy at low speed, something to do with the fueling apparently.

• Like 1

Yeh cool trump" itls top 150 welshy, be a 1050cc aint it. welshy" all strokers aint top end performers. try thr CR500 [ honda]

or maico 490 ,,, tons of bottom end,,,

Check this out,,,

I enjoyed that John, I was leaning round the bends watching that, mrs xs thought I was going to fall off the sofa :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Ya I love from 10 min on how his tire's are hot and he keeps eatin the bigger cc bike in the cornners, them cr 500 in a 450f frame are a wicked toy.The bike in the vido has been converted cant even find a 500cr now to stuff ina 450 frame this side they were such monsters not many were purchased.Just like the 490 yz and kx 500. But I'm not giveing up a 490 in my wr 250 will be wicked if I ever find one for the right price. The thing's are worth as much or more now than new

Thats a great vid. only about 65BHP. isnt it great how he passes them sportsbikes,,, thru corners,, On the Thumper forum, they say a modern KTM250 4stroke is as quick, but i doubt that,, :eusa_snooty:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online