Misc. Yama Pics.....

YamaHead
This post is 7215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting one of Nakano & Abe........I wonder if Norick will still be a test pilot next season?.....As Shinya, I believe, has been snatched up by Kawasaki :? .......

Shinya_Norick1.jpg

That's a Nice Ride......but it looks like somebody got a bit carried away with the WHITE paint :shock: .....those chambers would be a Bitch to keep clean :?

I've been toying around with the idea of getting a SuperMoto lately.......

Here's one of some French dude that obviously knows his sh*t when it comes to SuperMoto 8)

I hear that he's primed & ready to come to the states & race in our new SuperTT series......I'll have to keep an eye out for him :wink:

SuperTT_Wheely.JPG

I just love the Backin' It In style of cornering that this type of racing seems to eminate......

SuperTT_Action.JPG

• Admin

Yeah dont blame you there scot they are definatly real fun! Was so tempted to buy a CRM250 after riding my mates :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I was diggin' through my archives the other day & ran across this cool pic of Mad Max Biaggi on the obsolete :?: YZR500 8) .......

Max_Wheelie.JPG

I still love watching some older videos with on-board footage from these beasts :tu

What can I say?......Once a stroker fan....Always a stroker fan 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online