rubble09
This post is 3946 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every one.hoping all you guys and ladies can help me with my first venture into bike restoration.I/e 1978 xs250.having trouble sourcing rear brake master cylinder repair kit as it seems the are no longer in production.perhaps some of you experienced guy's out there can help.i would be very grateful for any info.

thank's......rubble09

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You started off in the intro section........not to bad, with the first three words. hi every one not the best of intro's though.

Then you let yourself down by going straight in and asking a technical question which really should have been posted in the workshop section.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

By the way, I'm one of the grumpy old gits who likes to get it done right, as in introduce yourself properly then ask questions.

Welcome barney" [ rubble] :welcome: Your in luck thers lot of XS fans on here , if i remember the XS250 wasn"t the quickest 250 at that time.. :babyha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online