hi....im still alive

Matthew Duncan
This post is 3950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

jsut wanted to say im still here - just been busy lately!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi matt" we"ve had the driest November ever , :jossun: ,,1 days rain on east coast,,, have you been out on bike,,,

Hi Matt good to have you back mate. :lurking:

Remember to post an intro in the new members section as you will get shitty welcome other wise

Ha ha

What you been up to? Are you still riding through the winter?

not much finished a job, started a new one, finished that and i started a new job on monday as a cylinder technician for an oil/gas company - woo wooo. i sadly put the bike to sleep this weekend just passed :'(

Hi matt" we"ve had the driest November ever , :jossun: ,,1 days rain on east coast,,, have you been out on bike,,,

its been nice! ive had the bike up to last weekend :) was even away camping up for agustas direction! haha will link some pics :)

Hi Matt good to have you back mate. :lurking:

cheers min!

Remember to post an intro in the new members section as you will get shitty welcome other wise

Ha ha

what a cheek!

https://www.facebook.com/matz.rayner/media_set?set=a.647808728593151.1073741833.100000920906328&type=3

somone let me know if they work....mine seem to have dissapeared! haha

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online