Turning into Foamy i think

Noise
This post is 3819 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, we all know what happens when you mix foamy + alcohole + Ebay = some thing well last night after drinking a fair bits of whiskey i find out that im now picking up a new project next tuesday :scared:

Its a little 50cc twist and go and is all in bits, cant remember the make of it but it has all the bits there and a V5, the engine turns over by hand which is a good sign but he cant rememebr when it last run or if its still does. But i did get it for a nice price of £35!

So if i can get it running and back together with very little money i could see a nice profit, but if the motor is fooked then im taking it to the scrap yard and should get a bit of profit that way, either way its a win win :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i had a drink myself the other night and bought a HID kit,

:shakeno: maybe it was the drink :eusa_think: but i didn't look at his horrendous feedback. -72% 1876 items sold

some comments,

item not arrived, item broken, item not working , avoid this seller, RIP OFF MERCHANT, thief , do not buy from here you have been warned..

ah well time will tell.... :eusa_doh:

Feel sorry for you mate, hopefully your get it, if not find his address and go get it ha ha

Im on the lokoot for a prodgect :drunk:

Foamy, the last thing you need is another project :crazy: just finish one of the ones you already have, would love to see your xz finished.

Yer come on foamy, how many are on the go (well no go actually) now? ha ha.

Im hoping to get shot of this one by Christmas either by fixing it and selling it on or trading it in as scrap

Found out that its one of them Peugeot Trekkers??

currently my projects are: DT50 restore, XZ550 cafe racer, XJ650 Turbo, a caravan renovation, an FTO LPG conversion and another FTO needing some electrical repairs.

keeps me occupied i guess, need to get shot of the fireblade as its just getting lower and lower into the tarmac :(

How much are you looking for the Fireblade? i could spread the word down here for you

Im sure you asked before, £1600 takes it away, its done about 1000 miles since its MOT... still taxed aswell.

Once the 'blade has gone im going to get the XZ moving, ive got everything i need for it and it should be ready to go over the space of a full weekend.

The DT50 is also going in to the workshop for a few days and afterwards will be stored in the shed never to see the light of day for atleast a decade.

and of course, with the DT and the XZ out of the way, i can get to work on Grouchs' XT and get that on eBay

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online