FJ-1200

DutchFJ1200
This post is 3803 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

DVLA did their thing, UK plate, tax & insurance - ready to rock 'n roll !!

IMG-20131114-00334_zpse37b16eb.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Awesomeness!!!!!

You are gonna have so much fun on this!!

Now that is a pretty bike Dutch you should have fun with that.

Now that is a pretty bike Dutch you should have fun with that.

Thanks guys, well fun was had. Hooked up today with an ex colleague that has been driving one of these babies for the last 12 years. His has got 94K on the clock, mine half that. After the initial eye up he admitted its mint for its age, headed out to have some fun and swap bikes one or twice. He was pleasantly surprised because he said the bike was as tight as a drum with perfect clutch/gearbox/breaking etc.

Hehehe ..... hit the A30 on the way to the Yam dealership to pick up some spares ......... gently went trough the gears ...... until I looked at the clock ....... flippin 'eck :eusa_whistle:

Ah yes there is always that isn't there, having fun and the next thing you know your licence is way behind you, your some young coppers wet dream Dutch !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

And you thought the FJ was my only passion - well it is - but have some other toys to keep me busy :-)

CJ7Grill_zpsfb743dc6.jpg

3Jeep_zpsbae063ab.jpg

WK2_zpsf2061ada.jpg

Nice very standard 3CV you have Dutch a great bike to own and run. :icon_smile:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online