I'm a new member

This post is 3966 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys! As you can see i am a new member to this forum.

Currently I'm 14 but I'll be 15 at the end of the month and I'm planing to get a YZF R125(2013 or newer :D) for when I'm 16.

I wanted to ask for you guys to tell some good or bad stuff about it and for people in Latvia could you tell em the best dealer? Oh and would a guy that is 1.94m tall feel awkward on a r125?

Thanks in advance guys!! :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi C.Gplayer, the DT125 would suit the taller rider. . Good to see young blood taking up biking,,, :welcome:

Hi C.Gplayer, the DT125 would suit the taller rider. . Good to see young blood taking up biking,,, :welcome:

Well since i think the R125 looks cooler cause its a sports bike (i guess) and for going to school you want to get the girls if you know what i mean ;)so i think the R125 is the best choise for the coolest looking 125cc yamaha oh and in Latvia it bearly fits the 16 year old limit the 11Kw is max for a 16 year old :D

Well since i think the R125 looks cooler R125 is the best choise for the coolest looking 125cc yamaha :D

Yeh , but if your tall . you may look like a grass hopper in the fetal position, That aint cool, :icon_wink:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online