Hello from Liverpool

galluses
This post is 3977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Currently riding TDM 900 06 model and very happy I am with it. Had a fabulous summer riding throughouot wales and the south west for three weeks and never got wet! In all of my biking experience that's a personal record (been riding for 40 years).

Those twin front brakes from the R1 are efficient stoppers, just dont pull them on too hard in the wet if you can avoid it....

Noticing more and more old bikers now and fewer young people taking to two wheels; its a shame , since bikers learn to read the road much better than car drivers and sometimes I think it shows in the sloppiness of some drivers today. Of course the bike test is much more difficult today and a course is expensive. Feel free to write to your MP about legislation that affects motorcycling, we really do need to make our voices heard.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings galluses :welcome:

Nice bike mate you dont see many of those out and about but I always liked them. Great intro there it is a shame thay new young riders have such a difficult time these days, like you I've been riding nearly 40 years too it was so much simpler and cheaper back then!

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online