rear view helmet

drewpy
This post is 3982 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmm. Nice idea but what happens when someone comes up behind you at night with full beam on? Bad enough being dazzled by the wing mirrors...

I posted this up a while ago Drewp, it's a great idea but at 2 Grand it's bloody expensive. Plus the narrator likes his big words don't he? HOMOLOGATED FFS!! why cant he just say it's being type approved?

Came back to this again cos it really annoys me when some pretentious prick can't use simple easy to understand words to describe something to the customer, just cos you swallowed a dictionary for breakfast don't make you smart if you use it to fool people into buying your shit. :offtopic::cussing::soapbox::rant:

this can be a problem katie, and in a raining night can be worst but you have options, slow down and leave the moron to overtake you, and payback or just push the throttle :), also you can change the mirror position. anyway, the traffic is not so bad during the night and you don`t need this mirror so you can keep this close. but during a raining day, I guess this mirror is completely useless. still a great idea and I hope I will buy one next year. for the moment, I have other priorities

250 pounds is not so expensive slice. I mean I pay for a crap f noise HJC 370 pounds and a scorpion is 270 pounds. unfortunatelly I just buy a new helmet and touring stuffs so, this must wait.

Your right lallasro I had the price wrong it was another, maybe the original, that was 2K which I thought was expensive and this is not a bad price truth be told, I also like the idea that you can flip the mirror up out of the way to avoid the dreaded rear headlight twonk! Still annoyed at the narrator tho!!

I posted this up a while ago Drewp, it's a great idea but at 2 Grand it's bloody expensive.

its £240 now not £2k, maybe its just hitting the stores in numbers

That might be it Drewp, I looked at it about 9 months ago and that must be why it's so much cheaper now than before, happy days as I will look at it again now I can afford it!!!

A guy on another forum is an agent and sells these lids; apparently they are very good, but I think sales have been slow, I would guess because price point [£250] is in the Shoei/arai range.

If they were around £150, i'd consider it.

Not the first time I've seen the concept, but certainly the first time I think it's been affordable...

What's the SHARP rating, though?

Also, I need a decent internal sun visor...

I posted this up a while ago Drewp, it's a great idea but at 2 Grand it's bloody expensive. Plus the narrator likes his big words don't he? HOMOLOGATED FFS!! why cant he just say it's being type approved?

Came back to this again cos it really annoys me when some pretentious prick can't use simple easy to understand words to describe something to the customer, just cos you swallowed a dictionary for breakfast don't make you smart if you use it to fool people into buying your shit. :offtopic::cussing::soapbox::rant:

Yes Dwerp!! Slice has already posted this, get with the program :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online