Blackpool Car and Bike show

drewpy
This post is 3981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its the parking that's the problem.

If I go on the tracker I would have to chain it up as there are drunkard nob heads in the centre

I did email a B+B who have garage facilities nearby. Not sure i'm going yet, but tomorrow, there is no rain forcast

took day off yesterday co's weather was to good to miss this time of year, but bike ran really rough, shite in the carbs again will have to clean them out again & this time I will fit a filter that's what I get for being a lazy f#cker so i'm out for this one as I have to fix bike tomorrow & work sunday to make up for yesterday :shakeno: have a gooden if you go!

I was today tommy but I can`t find a f parking safe place and the road was f windy and full of BMW drivers. most way I ride with 50m/h. tomorrow, more wind so be aware if you go. I lose 1h just to search for a parking. was a ugly day for me.