XT125X owners manual

nigel smith
This post is 3281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

I am after a owners manual for the above bike not the workshop manual. does anyone have one to sell or be kind enough to lend me one to scan?

the first owner of my bike lost it

And another question i took some nice pics of my bike to use as a profile pic on my iphone, only to find max pic size on profile pic 100kb my pics are 2meg any info on how to shrink the size ?? :eusa_doh:

cheers

nigel

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nigel.

You need to download a free programme to resize your pics. I can't remember the name but I'll look on my laptop when I get home. Try looking on eBay etc for an owners manual, is it anything specific you want to know?

Prety sure you can down load a owners manual from yamaha uk .....yep right herehttp://www.yamaha-motor.eu/uk/services/owner-manuals/index.aspx?category=motorcycles.

Photot bucket will re size your picts.

Nigel, you can drop the pic size on your phone in the settings it is a bit fiddly but most can be adjusted. I have to admit my son told me how to do it, but you can adjust most from 2 meg to about 156Kbs.

Then get the hungarien version and feed it through bing translator it's free,just set up bing as a serch eng.I have it and all I have to do is right click on a page and it comes up auto translate about half way down the option bar.

• 1 year later...

Yeah tis useful but this post is 2 years old ! Might be better to look at the date header before you post up a reply, try a new thread after you have done your intro (hint) :jossun:

• Like 1

I'm not bothered how old it was, I found this by googling it before going through all the hassle to do it, others might google it and find my useful reply now.

So it's a resource! :)

Helpful me!

Yeh I'll do a hello soon! :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online