Share a tale with you... Passed test btw

MrCardboardDave
This post is 3985 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So story goes like this..

Passed my mod 2 :hyper: 1 minor for undue hesitation :eusa_doh: not like me at all :eusa_whistle: as you know if you have ridden with me

Very pleased very happy as you would expect. All the joy of getting a bigger 2 stroke spinning around in my mind.

Nice triple or a mental screamer but more important for now burning those L plates that are of great shame to me.

Thankfully and i say with behind grinding teeth i haven't yet ridden since passing on the 11th. Why you maybe thinking Thankfully?

Well after a urgent message to get in contact asap with the instructor i used sent Friday last.

It seems that my Module 1 had expired with my 1st theory November 2012 despite only siting it in March 2012.

I have a valid theory certificate as i took another in April this year.

Pretty sure it could only happen to me but if you know other wise please share because as it stands i am down a lot of money and have to do it all again from scratch.

That said

I have been told that a letter is on its way so i hold a very slim hope of a positive outcome.

What you reckon?

*update*

Just had a call from the examiner himself (some very lax data protection somewhere but i will let it slip)

I have a free retest for Mod 2 but i have to pass Module 1 again at my own expense.

Its all a bit.... :wank4az:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well done, and then FFS, got to do it all again!

At least you should be more confident and should pass with no faults ;)

Go into this with the same trepidation. Know that you can do it... but remember not to be too overconfident!

Well done for passing...

and comiserations for having to do it again. That is some sh1t luck.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online