Harley123
This post is 3989 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am new to this forum stuff so it may take me a while to get used to it! Hi all, my names Harley I' haven't been riding bikes long but I wish I had been! I have an Xt125 at the moment but I have had a pulse adrenaline 125(shit) and a Yamaha jog rr both broken now I've got the Xt I've had no problems! I'm probably gona post here a lot as I don't know allot and would like to haha thanks !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Harley, with a name like that your gonna get shit I'm afraid, they don't mean any harm so don't get upset we all go through the ragging one time or another. Any questions on how to fix your bike then go to Workshop otherwise choose what you think is best, DON'T post workshop questions all over the place that will get you talked at not to. Enjoy the site, nice people on here and a wealth of knowledge so "have at it".

Hi harley " , check out Grouch"s Xt post in the project area,,, great name bye the way,,, :jossun:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online