new to the forum

x-kid
This post is 3991 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, new to this forum so thought i would introduce myself. I am just about to order a new yamaha bolt, so i dont currently have a bike, i'm in the Reading area so once i have the bike it would be good to maybe meet a few people who are local, as none of my friends ride so i'm a bit of a lone warrior at the moment.

Simon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

For a moment there I thought you were just ordering a Bolt as in Nut & Bolt, then I looked it up. Doh! Must be something to do that I work for a company that manufactures steel Nuts.

Welcome, although introductions are normally done in the new members section.

Well its in the wrong section but hey ho, at least you did introduce your self.

Your the only chap on here that has a Bolt on the forum so im sure there will be a few questions that we will ask you about it once you get it.

I'll happily meet up - I'm in the Reading area too, so am doubly interested!

How long you been riding? Do I know you from local events, perhaps?

Where you getting the Bolt from, incidentally? Pro-Bike in Newbury?

I have had my licence a while but due to one thing and another haven't had a bike for about 3 years. I will probably get my bike from the Yamaha place in Farnborough, but I will have a look at probike. I was hoping to order my bolt this weekend but something has come up that means I will have to leave it a few weeks, I may even leave it until the 14 plate comes out, once I have it a meet up would be great!!! Just out of interest is probike a good dealer?

Pro-Bike are still dealers at the end of the day, but that's where my Draggie came from and as far as dealers go, I thought they were pretty great folks!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online