New on the forum

Rickard
This post is 3992 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello!

I don't remember if I ever made a post here, but I think I have forgot about it.

I have since long been an owner of a Yamaha DT50 MX and just recently bought a DT 125 LC (-87).

Thought I would become a member here and hopefully gains some new knowledge from others experience, participate in a few discussions and perhaps get any hints and clues of where to get thingd or how to fix something.

(Currently, I am searching high and low after a rear mudguard (the part which holds the break light and license plate) to the DT 125, but havn't had any luck yet, anyone having a spare one or know where I can find any after market ones that fits?)

Take care guys, and hope to get to know some of you!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi norat" i saw a DT50 this week in our town,, Wild foamy has parts,, and a wealth of knowlage,, On DT 50"s :yeah:

:welcome:

Greetings noratx :welcome:

what is the model code for your bike?

Here is a rear fender for a 1HR model code (France)

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Garde-boue-arriere-neuf-Yamaha-125-DTLC-1HR-bleu-/290900049702?pt=FR_JG_Moto_Pi%C3%A8ces&hash=item43bafe7f26#ht_632wt_879

Hi Airhead,

Thank you for your help! I think mine is an 1HR, although, it's the second part of the rear fender I am looking for.

The piece where you fit the registration plate on to.

Welcome to the YOC Nortax. :wavey:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online