XJ600S

Motormouse
This post is 4000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nope

• Like 1

Might be wrong but i "think" its 123, 456, 789HTX

• Like 1

Hi Motormouse, As you can see from the above posts if you don't do an INTRO (new members section) then you get nothing back, except the odd sarky comment or 3, I would suggest that you go and do an intro NOW or it will only get worse. Assume we are strangers to you and you are a stranger to us, assume that we are down the pub, and a strange guy you don't know wanders up and starts asking how to fix his bike or what is a certain part number, why should we answer him do you think? He hasn't even said "hello" or my name is and I'm from wherever. Just polite really to intro your self don't you think? As an aside Welcome to the YOC, we like to meet new folks but they have to use the club rules or it's anarchy. :jossun:

Oh dear! This is going to go down hill fast isn't it?

hi and welcome to the forum , we arn't all total tossers like the above members.

is this the part you need .. Shimtool_zps341ee99c.jpg

What happened Kev, you used to be COOL!

Ok who are you? and what have you done with UP YOURS? :shrug:

I'm watching, and ai sea notting.

even without asking the question, the information is in the forum but he/she/it CBA searching for it.

keep feeding that newb fire kev, :1poke:

All that waiting for that Kev?.................................think your loosing your touch.

ok ?

motomouse you will find the part number printed on the back of the picture :crylaugh:

Thats funny and worth waiting for. I was wondering when drewps would tell em to go look as he just reciently posted the info

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online