Hi from Italy

This post is 2249 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

On 5/7/2014 at 3:26 PM, Katie1 said:

Glad you are okay. Loving the look of the bike, gives me ideas for when I decide to take life a bit easier :)

Well, I had to wait a little because i was not sure I wanted to keep riding. Anyway I kept my optimum YBR 250, I improved a little its feature by sticking some Khanji symbols onto its tank ("peace" and "strength"; both are necessary), I enforced its horn by replacing it with a pair of car horns (an assured effect on pedestrians) I made some small changes to its colouring (always red and yellow; I love them) and this is it now (hope it may be seen):

http://oi67.tinypic.com/23m3ps8.jpg

During the time, I reached 80 years. (Funny, a medical service on a magazine forsaw that this is my life limit, but I feel safe and strong.) So I will not worry and will try to improve my trip records, with some additional care for my health (in the last times I tend to prefer warm and dry climates).

It was a pleasure to meet you all again. 

Giorgio

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome in Gorgio,  your doing great , i hope i am  healthy like you,  wen older,,:welcome:

when older?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online