Bikesure Competition Time

Nick-Bikesure
This post is 3949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Think you should be safe - I fessed to molesting a primate while trying to deal in spunky monkey earlier this year!! �

Must have missed that thread Elvis can't begin to imagine in what context you'd would bring that up

Nice win tommy cool lid,did Hannah send a signed photo.

What this about not alowed a tinted visor,here your not suposed to use them at night but day use is okSorry

Sorry no pic of Hannah almost managed a meet with Foggy to get my helmet signed, would have been brilliant. Lee said he would try and arrange it but I would of had to travel to a show in Ipswich which is about 3.5 hours ride each way, bit much for this time of year still regretting not going now a little bit, probably never get another chance like that. But made up with my new lid :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You should have said - I'd have collected it on your behalf for you. I'm only an hour away!!

(I think the thread was on Foamys ponderings or something like that!)

• 1 month later...

He can always put the visor down lol

Tommy are you going to put it in a glass case for a display piece

No Grouch I believe a helmet should be worn and anyway no room to display it :jossun:

Gets told off by the wife for getting his helmet out on display :eusa_whistle:

So that's his wife and Bippo that have seen his helmet then !!!!!!!!!! You like to put it around don't you Tommy? :whistle:

• Like 1

So that's his wife and Bippo that have seen his helmet then !!!!!!!!!! You like to put it around don't you Tommy? :whistle:

not at the same time Slice! but its on my bucket list :razz:

• Like 2

I musta missed this" you jammy sod,,,, i like the Everton colours tho . :eusa_whistle:

Didn't get to choose the colour but my bike is originally Blue so it will match eventually,

you do know I'm a Red!! Yes of cause you do :ct: