Please Help?

Hoylo
This post is 4033 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know anbody in the UK(preferably south) who would strip down an xs750 engine to replace the gaskets and look a problem with second gear(it keeps slipping out? I'd condider a new engine also if anyone knows someone who's selling one that's in working order? Thanks, Hoylo

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Hoylo,

would be best to introduce your self before you ask for help, would be nice to know who we are talking to etc. just a little bout your self etc. (nothing about your bike dramas tho)

Im in the south (Yeovil) I can change gaskets and make the motor look nice and shiney but im no Mechanic nor do i have and qualifications in said field, at the moment im rebuilding my own engine and hoping to test fire it soon to see how well ive put it back together.

So if you cant find any one else that can do it im up for being your LAST resort

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online