Bike wont start. Need help.

inxs360
This post is 4029 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep it's broken and you can't fix it,remove gas cap and replace everything under it.

Given a few more details we might be able to help.

As dt says you need to give more info on what you have tried and if this was a slow fault, did it get slowly worse, or did it just stop and now won't go? so lots for you to do before anyone can help I'm afraid other wise as dt said your on a hiding to nothing. It's like fixing your bike in the dark otherwise and we can only give you our best guess as to the problem. Is there fuel in it? is there a spark? are just the first 2 questions of many.

Brilliant deduction drewps,I can't belive he didn't mention that the clutch was/had been slipping before it stoped starting.

When he mentioned jump starting my mind went to thinking the battery was dead and he was jumping the battery to use the E start, not bump starting.

Well theres your answer inxs360 at least it a cheap easy fix

Yep it's broken and you can't fix it,remove gas cap and replace everything under it.

Given a few more details we might be able to help.

I think this reply is better........

Na think its another case of yet another flux compasitor failure, never any fun trying to find a replacement

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online