Road Rage Incident!! Biker and Chav in VW Golf fighting!

welshwan
This post is 4036 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What the hell!!? that biker was all mouth and nothing else, if that little burbury twat done that to me he would have had a mouth full of skid lid!

EDIT: After watching all of it...............................................fucking dick, i got into it too and was on the chavs sid as the biker was proper wet behind the ears!

What the hell!!? that biker was all mouth and nothing else, if that little burbury twat done that to me he would have had a mouth full of skid lid!

EDIT: After watching all of it...............................................fucking dick, i got into it too and was on the chavs sid as the biker was proper wet behind the ears!

it seems you jumped the gun as i did :hah: but i edited my post before you all saw it :blush:

• Like 1

Okay i'll fess up! I fell for it too, my blood was boiling and i was sat here thinking 'HEADBUTT THE CUNT!' .

When it got to the weird scene i even had to go back and see if it was the same guy, i thought it might have been someone that looks abit like the guy in the car and he was just being lighthearted about it all. But it's 100% the same dude.

He's shockingly good at being a pussy :hah:

Just wanted to see if it would catch others out, plus it's quite funny to be fair!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online