if it wern't for kids

up.yours
This post is 4042 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this dark person in a taxi would have lost his mirror.

i was going down mansel way , in the right hand lane as i was about to enter the right turn filter lane , when said dark boy on his mobile

also nodding to his passenger , swerved almost into me,

it was only down to my own observation and quick response that he missed me,

well ? to be honest i was livid :madflame: .

at the lights i rattled on his window with metal knuckled glove , pondering weather or not to put it through, or just take a mirror,

but ? being the laid back forgiving gent that i am , i gave him the benefit to explain himself.

to witch the dark bastard replied you need to watch were your going mate i did nothing wrong.

:madflame::madflame::madflame: fury filled my soul .. :eusa_shifty: then i noticed two children in the back seat and a terrified passenger .

i know deep in my heart someone up their was watching over him today :shakeno:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You did the right thing even though the bastered deserved a good thrashing.Way to keep your head :thumb: no need for kids to think all bikers are bad people.

EDIT issn't it illeagle to talk on a phone while driving there it is here

well , you can't where theirs innocents involved.

and yes , dt50 ,,it's highly illegal over here too. they'r clamping down on it at the moment big time..

EDIT issn't it illeagle to talk on a phone while driving there it is here

Yes, which is why most mobile phones usually come with a hands-free headset or something.

Well done Kev, but you should have taken his reg plate and took some revenge at a later date ha ha.

Folks on mobile phones grip my turd as it does with everyone else that has a brain between there ears, and hopefully one day the higher archy in the law enforcment jobs pull their fingers out and clamp down even harder of these dopes

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online