bike vs chevy

up.yours
This post is 3960 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you always have to steal the show with a better vid baldy ..

that was unexpected though. nice find drewps.

you always have to steal the show with a better vid baldy ..

that was unexpected though. nice find drewps.

I take it you haven't seen the show then Kev? its really good

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/street-outlaws

Nope kev it's the moon shiners who build these type of things,My buddy Mikey law( or ed as we call him) wanted a block for his top fuel bike kawak and up to the hills in tenneesse he went to get it the guy was casting them in his back yard,Litterly in the ground in his back yard exhaust out the back,super charger on the front NITRO FUEL and a grade 4 education.

http://www.dragracecanada.com/hotzone/ind_0018.htm here is a pict of the bike about 10 years ago befor it was finnished,it could run 6's only get's out 1 or 2 times a year now Dan Butters the driver and Mike law don't realy bother with the thing unless someone will pay them to bring the bike out,,, cost about 5 grand to run it .

Fuel alone cost close to 800 and the whole motor has to be striped down and rebuilt after every run/weekend even if it dont blow up

but what bike is it :eusa_shifty: ? i'm thinking sv600.

On the side of the bike it says it's a BMW HP4. I guess it's a BMW HP4, then!! :D

USA, where can you street drag in the uk?

Bracknell, Berkshire.

Nine Mile Ride, from about 2am onwards... why do you ask? :lol:

On the side of the bike it says it's a BMW HP4. I guess it's a BMW HP4, then!! :D

i must have missed the bit where he got off his bike and videoed it :eusa_think:

i must have missed the bit where he got off his bike and videoed it :eusa_think:

Ah, disregard my last - I'd actually been watching one of the follow-up videos - Drag race of BMW HP4 vs Ariel Atom vs Citroen DS3!!

Needless to say, the bike won by a clear mile!!

it's nice to know the talented Mr Ttaskmaster can get it wrong on the odd occasion ,

then man up and admit to it... RESPECT. :thumb:

Do I ever get it right? :lol:

Most of my posts are my own opinions, based on my experiences and those of others I consider valid & of relevance.

I suppose for the majority those turn out correct, as ye cannae change the laws of physics and all...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online