Pablo68
This post is 4045 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, just got a 1997 650 custom that I'm going to "bobberise" if that's a word. I'm sure to have lots of stupid questions as I go along but in the meantime I have a rear rack, backrest, saddlebag supports, saddlebags, front lightbar with lights, Puig screen and engine bars if anyone is interested please pm me before I put them on Fleabay. I also have fron floorboards that I'm willing to swap plus a bit of cash my way for some pegs instead.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Pablo.

Good choice on the Bobber idea. i had pretty much the same crap on my bike before i stripped it down to create my bobber, i could only do 80mph on it when i first got it, then before she died i could get 100mph after all the shit was removed and i had re jetted and added ram filters and straight through pipes.

Why not start a project thread? be nice to see what you get up to

Welcome to ze forum!!

Many Draggie fans here, including those of the bobbed persuasion, so you're in good company. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online