Late 70's? 250 TI wiring help

MPacheco
This post is 4049 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just bought a late 70's 250 TI and its kinda all a part. The motors all together but the intake/carb is off and nothings on the frame. I want to get it running but i dont know what wires connect were, iv looked online for diagrams but i couldnt find anything. Anyone help?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Pacheco first take a min and introduce yourself in the newmembers section,IE hobbies ,skill level,intrestes then the rest of the club if they can will help .It's the poilite thing to do and we get alot of 1 hit wonders who come ask ???'s and then don't even say thanks.

As far as your ? best thing to do is buy a manual a haynes will have the wire diagram you need,if your local dealer is nice then they can print you off a diagram for a couple of bucks,but as you need to put the bike back together a manual will come in handy.

We have a projects page and it's a great place to show off your rebuild many will follow with interest,so say hello and start a thread about your bike Lots of great peeps here and a welth of info to be had.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online