Can wear my YOC Tshirt again .... IM BACK! :D

Matthew Duncan
This post is 4048 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:jossun: well i only have to wait till friday! but i have purchased a 2010 FZ6, S2! chuffed to bits - has givi topbox and rack, twin leovince evo 2 cans, included are the origs, heated grips and a few other bits and bobs. all mine for a smidgen under 4k. so happy to be back onto a yammy, and hopefully (touchwood!) this baby shouldt let me down.

honestly couldnt be happier!

23hawk3.jpg

ao5a11.jpg

more pics to come when i get her :)

GLAD TO BE BACK GUYS!

Matt

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice to have ya again.

I do ,, like those under the seat pipes,

when a kid eating ice cream walks behind you , just give it a blip in the kids face and watch the mum's face :biglaugha: priceless .

• Like 1

she's lovely! :)

nice to have ya again.

I do ,, like those under the seat pipes,

when a kid eating ice cream walks behind you , just give it a blip in the kids face and watch the mum's face :biglaugha: priceless .

haha, that sounds like a plan, sounds fabby with the baffles out, not as loud and grunty and the SV650, but atleast i wont get pulled over!

she's lovely! :)

thankss :) actually buzzing to get her, its going to be a long day friday waiting to finish work before i can pick her up!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online