Me at the Nurburgring

pilninggas
This post is 3971 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That was some nice riding. Didn't think they would allow cars and bikes on at the same time. Loved how you just let shit rip after the run up to the track (2:20), no hanging about lol. That Volkswagen with the two black stripes, wtf did they do to make it so damn fast :o.

That was some nice riding. Didn't think they would allow cars and bikes on at the same time. Loved how you just let shit rip after the run up to the track (2:20), no hanging about lol. That Volkswagen with the two black stripes, wtf did they do to make it so damn fast :o.

All those guys you saw out on track (and tanking along) were (a) in Ring Rental cars or (B) Ring heads with properly tuned and upgraded cars. The Sciroccos and stuff are all 200bhp+ and have tons of midrange torque, something the Fazer doesnt have (time to power commander it).

Great fun.

Looks like good fun Merv,,,,,, ave never been on a race track

How much for 1 lap I could spend all day there,for the first 3 min or so I wonder when you were goig to get on it,but then I though he is on cold tites,I could tell when the tire heated up around 5 min and you started to realy give er.

Not so sure about drivin next to some squid in a rental though,probably better than some squid in a bone stock car though.

How much for 1 lap I could spend all day there,for the first 3 min or so I wonder when you were goig to get on it,but then I though he is on cold tites,I could tell when the tire heated up around 5 min and you started to realy give er.

Not so sure about drivin next to some squid in a rental though,probably better than some squid in a bone stock car though.

26euro a lap, though there are price breaks (e.g. 97euro for 4 laps), not cheap really.

In terms of my pace, these guys know where it goes - i didn't. Also the hire cars had been on there all day, they'd had loads of time to learn some lines.

I was speaking to a brit (from near where I live), who has a summer house at Adenau and rides the ring on an RC8 - I showed him the video and he seemed to think that was a fairly confident first time out, which pleased me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online