Immo broke when crash..

XT660SM
This post is 4054 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello! I crashed for 3 weeks ago.. Now im done with the most damage on my xt660x but when I try to start it, it wont start.. My immo hade some damage and it wont let my keys work, error code 51... How can I shut down the immo and start my bike without buying a new lockset for alot of money...? :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The exact question a bike thief would ask... and since this is your first and only post, I certainly won't be giving out that info. Sorry.

If your query is genuine, you'd be better off speaking to the fitter or the manufacturer.

The exact question a bike thief would ask... and since this is your first and only post, I certainly won't be giving out that info. Sorry.

If your query is genuine, you'd be better off speaking to the fitter or the manufacturer.

It is my bike, How can I make you belivie me? I got receipt from when I bought my bike.. If you got info I would want to know.. I miss to ride my bike again..

That may well be, but we prefer not to post that information on a public forum as other people could use it to nick bikes - No sense in helping them any further.

It could get us into trouble as well.

As I said, your fitter or the manufacturer are the best placed people to help with this one.