Matte Grey Paint

dedi118
This post is 4059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Im new here, as I am an L-plater I'm slightly incompetent with my bike and dropped it going round a corner as I stalled, do any of you know the paint code for Matte Grey or anyone who could repaint it for you? I kinda scratch my right side cowling paint, the boomeraing/triangle bit.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Dedi, It's usual to do an INTRO before you jump in with a question, it's just polite to say Hi before you ask strangers to help you out, if you would be so kind as to go to "NEW MEMBERS" section and do an intro you might get a bit more feedback. Welcome to the YOC by the way it's always nice to have new folks join in, someone will have a code for you I'm sure AFTER you do the intro. :jossun:

Hi,

Im new here, as I am an L-plater I'm slightly incompetent with my bike and dropped it going round a corner as I stalled, do any of you know the paint code for Matte Grey or anyone who could repaint it for you? I kinda scratch my right side cowling paint, the boomeraing/triangle bit.

Log onto the RSBikepaint wesite, put your bike details in, and hey presto

http://www.rsbikepaint.com/en-gb/colours.php