North east RD rally 2006

This post is 6713 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My name is Martin Bell from Newcastle. Myself & a couple of friends have been running a RD club for about eight years with about 40 members, RD Aircooled, LC, ypvs, kettles, ect you get the picture, anyway we are having a club rally 8 miles west of Durham city near Wolsingham in a P.O.W CAMP from the second world war!! Its in a nice position out in the countryside. We thought it would be good if there were all the bikes from the 70,s, (2 Strokes) hence the invitation to join us. We plan rides out to Hartside Cafe. There will be a disco, trophies ect. There is a restaurant for breakfasts. The cost of the camping will be

£4 per tent. We are having this on August 25th 2006. Please please get in touch if any of your members would like to join us, you'd be more than welcome. Please can you let me know if you would like to come, need numbers for the camp site. Email [email protected] Tel 8am - 4pm 07834751413

" So come on make a commitment " !!!

Cheers Martin. (the RD700 Nut)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)