Sealey Tools TC965 Motorcycle ATV Bike Motorbike & Mini Tyre Changer up to 21

wallywant xj6s
This post is 3941 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, thanks for reading my post and replying. just asking how far would you travel to get the following as I have just travel 147 mile round trip to purchase one second hand complete for £50: for my xj6s was I mad or did I get a bargain?.

Sealey Tools TC965 Motorcycle ATV Bike Motorbike & Mini Tyre Changer up to 21

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I once travelled from Newbury to grimsby to pick up a DT i bought for £50., 400 mile round trip burning £70 of LPG.

just the other day i was thinking of buying an air operated tyre changer between me, the old man and my brother as we are always needing to put tyres on and off, have seen the manual ones on youtube but not convinced how good they would be

I take it you didn't pick that up on your bike? So it would have been a lot cheaper to arrange a Courier to pick it up for you

but if you enjoyed the day out then its all good

nah i took the bike apart and put it in the back of the kia, was a long old drive and being a southern lad it was rather strange and unsettling going that far up north... the countryside was nice just a shame about the people :1poke:

Foamy you are so "NOT" pc aren't you? Better watch out they will come and get you!!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online