New to the forum

This post is 3927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome in we are open for business. LOL.

Hello riders, just new here. :hyper:

Blimey Louie, is there no bounds to your intellectual vocabulary of introductions?

At least you introduced yourself which is a step in the right direction.

Are you any good at form filling? I presume you are, so help us to help you. All you have got to do is fill in the blanks.

Gender..................................... (guessing, I would say male because my daughter is Louise)

Where from............................. (we know the States, but that is quite a large area)

Interests................................... (keep it clean)

If female................................... (age and vital stastics) (optional)

if male...................................... (age only)

:wavey: Hi and welcome!

:welcome:

Blimey Louie, is there no bounds to your intellectual vocabulary of introductions?

At least you introduced yourself which is a step in the right direction.

Are you any good at form filling? I presume you are, so help us to help you. All you have got to do is fill in the blanks.

Gender..................................... (guessing, I would say male because my daughter is Louise)

Where from............................. (we know the States, but that is quite a large area)

Interests................................... (keep it clean)

If female................................... (age and vital stastics) (optional)

if male...................................... (age only)

the old ones are the Best!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online