Is this a decent ebay listing?? Help appreciated!

busyeddie
This post is 4074 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So I need the dollar to throw into this money pit of a house I'm buying.

Ive ebayed one of my bikes. Never done this before. I usually just buy....

Anyone care to see if Ive listed it well or not? have i missed anything obvious? Be very grateful of any help or advice!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330968115069?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers everyone!

Ed

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thats a nice little bike someone's gonna be happy

sorry not much help regarding listing as i'm like you, normally I just buy

foamy should be able to give you some pointer he's are Ebay spert

Mate...my mrs is the ebay queen...she says when listing put as many one word details in the title which u have done...pics are good and you have the main things there...mot..reserve etc...its all good as far as im concerned. .good luck with the bidding dude

Looks ok to me, although you sound like a man waiting for the executioner to arrive, just remember to "SMILE" when the new owner arrives as crying on a strangers shoulder will get you talked about. :bawling:

And no threatening to break anything bodily if they don't look after it :)

• Like 1

Haha, ill take that as a compliment Slice ! ??

To be honest, it is a cracking little bike, and it doesnt make sense to sell it, other than for the money. But needs must and its in a much more saleable state than any of my four DT's.....

Cheers for taking the time to look lads!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online