NEED HELP with yamaha aerox

abbott97
This post is 4076 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there, my yamaha aerox is not running right and i need help! firstly, when riding my aerox, my bike seems to backfire and splutter from the exhaust. this also leads to the bike loosing power when revving. it makes a blowing shot noise from the exhaust and as a result it lack revs.

if anyone has any advice or help, please get back to me, thanks!

Luke Abbott

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Luke,

Firstly welcome to the club, im hoping your stay about and make your way to the new guys section to properly introduce your self as its kinda annoying having someone jump in at the deep end asking questions even though they havent even introduced them selves.

Now what it sounds like to me is that your exhaust has come loose and is blowing (most likely at the cylinder) so just remove exhaust, fit new exhaust gasket (make sure you remove old one) re fit the exhaust and torque up the bolts properly. which should solve your problem.

Hi Luke, As above & welcome to the YOC.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online