new member from canada

This post is 4076 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hellow from canada. long time rider, first time yamahaer. just got my first yamaha from a friend, a 86 yx600 basket case, no tank seat and chopped wiring. should be a good time

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hellow from canada. long time rider, first time yamahaer. just got my first yamaha from a friend, a 86 yx600 basket case, no tank seat and chopped wiring. should be a good time

North America is the best place to be for parts for the Radian, it was aimed at the American market., and received good reviews at launch time

BADRAD600 is the web site to aim for, manuals/service guides etc on there/links to spares etc

Tanks are rare over here, as is the front fender, but you shouldnt have any trouble over finding parts

Hold yer horses, Punchy... no need to 'take off' just yet - I *was* getting here!! :lol:

Takes a while to read things through a hangover and the loud keyclicks are murder on the ears!

Welcome to the forum!!

;)

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online