Diogo Guerra - TrailOut

This post is 4073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone!

My name is Diogo Guerra, 27, from Portugal and own a Yamaha XTZ 750. Since I was born with some kind of screw loose this bike was revamped for off-road use. Here she is (has seen better days though...)

DSC_0506_zps4a369e3d.jpg

I also like dirt bikes (who doesn't?) but riding these mammoths off-road rather aggressively is a completely different feeling. Some of you will probably agree.

JFK once said something about riding heavy bikes off-road, if I'm not mistaken:
«We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things (ride mammoths), not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.»
I wish you all long and happy rides :spin2:
I dont want to go against any forum rules so I won't post any of the videos for now, please check our website if you wish to know more about our adventure motorcycles and tours
www.TrailOut.net

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome trailout " i thot the Admin"s name was Alex,,,, but there you go " good weather for runs the now eh,,, :jossun:

Welcome! That's a beast of a bike, especially in Matte black. Wouldn't like to try riding that across shifting sands, lol. I'd be on my side in a flash.

Welcome to the YOC

That looks just like a Transalp 600

:welcome:

Meh, it is still waiting for the new stickers!

You guys are gonna love the first version I had for this bike:

This is how I first painted it... back then it was the "Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle" ...boys will be boys! :eusa_whistle:
389630_111530718982407_1595488740_n.jpg

548298_111530818982397_532073746_n.jpg

:spin2:

• Like 1

Meh, it is still waiting for the new stickers!

You guys are gonna love the first version I had for this bike:

This is how I first painted it... back then it was the "Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle" ...boys will be boys! :eusa_whistle:

389630_111530718982407_1595488740_n.jpg

548298_111530818982397_532073746_n.jpg

:spin2:

Love it! Exactly what the zombie survival guide calls for. :biggrinbounce:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online