Tyre changed @ service center

vijaysingh88
This post is 4086 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Hi!!!!,

vi

Hi guysss i own a yamaha fazer 150 and yesterday there was my bike's second servicing and yamaha service center has done it very well, they have solved all my bike's problem but today i noticed that my fazer's tyres has been changed earlier it was MRF Zapper Y and now both the tyre's are MRF Zapper Revz....

Pls help me regarding this..what should i do now earlier in my first servicing they have made a big scratch on my silencer but i didn't say a single word to them as they are working as a mechanic and little scratch or something can happens while workig but this is ridiculous now they had changed my both tyres...

Regards,

VJ

Mumbai,

India

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi VJ, I would see if you can take it back and sort it out, the only problem I can see is how do you prove that it had different tyres on it? and why would they change them? are the tyres you now have a cheaper version of the ones you originally had? If you happen to have the original receipt that has the tyre type on it then you have something to work with but otherwise your up the creek!! Do you happen to know a solicitor/lawyer that might be able to advise you on what you can do, the laws in your country might be different to those here and so there might be nothing that can be done, try talking to the owner/manager of the workshop to find out why they nicked your tyres and he might have a good reason for the change, you never know till you ask. Otherwise start a facebook page and shame them on it, might get you into trouble with the local authorities tho as accusing someone of theft is not a thing to be done lightly. Best I can suggest but others might have a better solution on here?

PS NEVER NEVER go there again regardless of what the outcome is, I don't care what they say about this and their reasons they are crooks and should be put out of business even if it means you have to go else where for your servicing, and tell everyone who will listen how you have been treated.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online