Spaced out in Devizes

iandouglas
This post is 4076 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aniother of my travellers tales, coming back from Bude I stopped in the town centre near this fountain

looking round the people nearby seemed zombie like just sitting/standing staring,

OK there's none of them in the photo (well I did't want to infuriate them did I)

- combination of a hot day and squaring up to doing the shopping? who knows

2ij583q.jpg

there's actually one sitting on the fountain edge behind the bike on a kind of recesssed seat, a farmer looking bloke in a trance,

shame I didn't get him in the shot, didn't know whether to feel worried or sorry for him. Best to say nothing and move on methinks :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

foamy

once I did stop there in the evening on the way back from lyme regis or similar,

there was a do on at that classical building opposite and it was fun watching all the dolled up semi inebriated councillor types enjoying themselves

other times there was a cheap restuarant open - it's now shut down I see - just along to the left out of the photo

The wadworth brewery is well worth a visit though....

Aniother of my travellers tales, coming back from Bude I stopped in the town centre near this fountain

looking round the people nearby seemed zombie like just sitting/standing staring,

OK there's none of them in the photo (well I did't want to infuriate them did I)

- combination of a hot day and squaring up to doing the shopping? who knows

2ij583q.jpg

there's actually one sitting on the fountain edge behind the bike on a kind of recesssed seat, a farmer looking bloke in a trance,

shame I didn't get him in the shot, didn't know whether to feel worried or sorry for him. Best to say nothing and move on methinks :spin2:

I think I've spotted another zombie in the doorway of WH \smith

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online