Rust removal done easy

dt502001
This post is 4005 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just saw this and thought about the UK members who deal with alot of moisture rusting thingshttp://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/removing-rust-with-cola/1gloovp7f?from=en-ca-quad

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

He's not removing the rust as such just getting rid of the run off, the actual rust is where the pitting is, you could do the same with soap and water plus a stiff brush!! Look's cool tho.

No you don't tommy look up egg and coke scarry what happens to the shell,

Slice yea it only take the visable rust of that quickly but if it's small part,soak it in coke for a few days and walla the rust is gone.

Try putting a rusty nail in coke for a month at the end of the month you'll be lucky to find a nail bigger than a needle.If ther is anything left

It escapes me right now but 1 of the chemicals they us in making coke has to be labled hazzards corrosive material when they transport it in tanker trucks Trust me I used to work at pepsi 25 yrs ago.

Caustic soda bud :)

if a tanker is carrying more than a certain weight of it in a dilution it has to be labeled as hazardous :)

put a piece of marble (similar to the construction of a tooth) into a little pot of cola and it should disolve it within a couple of days.

Thanks foams,ummie just what I want my son's teeth to look like NOT!!! hence why I don't buy it often.

Hey Dirty DT all the other things I suggestd about getting the armature off what the hell try coke too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online