Look who I met!

mailee
This post is 4085 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just returned from Barton bike night and it was a great night. I met this guy there who seems to be a bike racer or something. :oops:
johnMcguinness_zps1a30e9b3.jpg :lol:
There were hundreds of bikes there and one that caught my eye was this one that I had never seen before.
hondaDN01_zpsad7d5cbb.jpg
HondaatBarton_zpse1e65165.jpg
Anyone know anything about these bikes? a very unusual design indeed. :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just returned from Barton bike night and it was a great night. I met this guy there who seems to be a bike racer or something. :oops:
johnMcguinness_zps1a30e9b3.jpg :lol:
There were hundreds of bikes there and one that caught my eye was this one that I had never seen before.
hondaDN01_zpsad7d5cbb.jpg
HondaatBarton_zpse1e65165.jpg
Anyone know anything about these bikes? a very unusual design indeed. :?

is it Chinese! the bike I mean

It's a Honda DN-01. They advertise it as a cruiser! I also believe it's got Automatic transmission.

johnMcguinness_zps1a30e9b3.jpg
:lol:...

Very cool!!

Honda DN-01 Sports Cruiser.... whatever the F that means.

Something like 700cc, automatic only transmission, looks almost as spaceship-cool as the Suzuki G-Strider.

Was a Japan-only model until enough UK folks bitched and they then started importing them to here.

Looks great fun, but is VERY low. Most Westerners have trouble seeing the clocks as the screen gets in the way.

If you want spacey Cruiser looks, I'd personally suggest the big 1500 Intruder.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online