Doing the same ride over again

dt502001
This post is 4096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ever done the same ride so may times you wish you had auto pilot, I'm going back to port bruce for the 3 time in 3 days just to go try and catch some rainbow trout,GRRRRRR dam yellow perch just keep pickin my line ,,,not that I don't like perch but hunting for rainbows for the big meal.

Add what you lke about the same ride done over and over Happy fioshing to all that doo and rubber side down

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

in a way it's better than a road you don't know because you can anticipate the faster and slower sections

I tend to have standard, I suppose, back lane, type routes to get me away from the enormous influence of London UK

after that I have to concentrate with a map or plan made earlier using Google Maps - have a lovely time :spin2:

Too busy reading the road and watching the fuckwitts to get that bored... I ride daily, and yet each one is a different ride.

Well it's we bit different here the road could be run at 230kpm easliy mostly straight line with a few sweepers and no maps required as most of SWO ( south west ontario) roads are built on a grid system so getting lost is hard unlees to can't tell NSEW from your butt. If you get into some of the city's them you might need a map to find the street your looking for but again grid system mostly.Not that the roads are all straight line but eventualy form a square grid pattern so all you need to know is wich way is home or your destination and you can find your way.abeit a few kms out of the way but not far out if you have any sence of direction.

So here i go again ,yesterday sheephead and whitefish but no rainbows,got 45 yellow and white (mixed) pearch to clean myself all toll for the 3 of us yesterday 117,we share our catch so everyone get big ones and small one to clean, weather might be more favorable today silghtly over cast and less windy,fingers crossed I come home with a 8-10lber rainbow or a salmon ther out there I know cause I've seen other guy's bring them in just can find them yet. Lake erie is not small and the fish move daily

EDIT O ps I love the fact that I get to combine 2 of my fave things in one trip riding and fishing.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online