WWII Pictures shot with Kodachrome

drewpy
This post is 4098 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The "old stuff in colour" works because of our delusion that the past was more different than we think. Yet
if you could speak to someone in 1940, their feet would have the same aches and their noses the same itches.

click on picture for more

16.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats cool I fowarded it to my mom the lady in picture 24 might be my aunt,right name ,she was a nurse during the war and I think they live in that base during the war.It will be one hell of a weird way to find a old picture of her.Thanks drewpy

Thats cool I fowarded it to my mom the lady in picture 24 might be my aunt,right name ,she was a nurse during the war and I think they live in that base during the war.It will be one hell of a weird way to find a old picture of her.Thanks drewpy

no way man, that's cool

I'll let you know when my mom gets back to me. My aunt was a army nurse and lived on all kinds of bases,actualy that side of whole family are army brats so there is a good chance it's her.Looks alot like old picts of my mom and grandma when they were younger.But I never realy knew her as they lived it the USA and that pict was taken 14yrs before I was born. But the time frame fits.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online